Love and Pain cost no Gain
The day smelt roses;
A glimpse of the realms
makes my blood still oozes.
It was our first, nevertheless
both of us were consent.
A glimpse of the realms
makes my blood still oozes.
It was our first, nevertheless
both of us were consent.
"Hi!" I said,
And the next was to hold hands.
Lovebirds in the air
streaming through the night,
And the next was to hold hands.
Lovebirds in the air
streaming through the night,
It was; but such a nightmare.
The streets were quiet
and no one seemed to care.
We chatted for like an hour;
Staring and smiling at each other.
The streets were quiet
and no one seemed to care.
We chatted for like an hour;
Staring and smiling at each other.
Behold!
The cool breeze from the trees
made her felt cold.
She clung on to my arm
to keep herself calm.
In just a blink of a second,
she broke loose of my hand;
The cool breeze from the trees
made her felt cold.
She clung on to my arm
to keep herself calm.
In just a blink of a second,
she broke loose of my hand;
"Why?"
She seemed to sense a snare of sin;
She seemed to sense a snare of sin;
As both were christians
And pledged to be decent
I tried to explain
But she dared not to listen
I tried to explain
But she dared not to listen
"Please Forgive" I cried;
Yet she left without even a little turn
In a world of guilt
I felt the devil's squints eyes;
frosted "I" like an ice.
How could I - interwove
into a torn piece of a GTP;
(A Golden Threaded Pearl)
Ahwenepa Nkasa*
Ɔbaa sima*
I have learnt a lesson;
Never to replay such action.
Yet she left without even a little turn
In a world of guilt
I felt the devil's squints eyes;
frosted "I" like an ice.
How could I - interwove
into a torn piece of a GTP;
(A Golden Threaded Pearl)
Ahwenepa Nkasa*
Ɔbaa sima*
I have learnt a lesson;
Never to replay such action.
I beg you pardon;
Love and Pain cost no Gain.
Love and Pain cost no Gain.
Comments
Post a Comment