STOP WOMEN ABUSE!
"Ei, Ata Papa, again!"
The scream echoes her pain.
"Stop it man, stop it! Why?"
She lays on the floor to cry.
/Panting/...kim... kim...
Still holding unto his fist in fury.
Baby crawls to cling mummy.
She softly pass the palm to wipe her running nostril
While she stares at the portrait flanked on the wall.
As if she's about to recollect some memories,
Tears run down her face like Boti falls.
She sobbed;
"I can't... this time I can't"
Yes!, she says right.
Looking at her stature,
She matches him not a boxer.
But who is to throw in the towel?
As they stood before the altar to vow
"For better, for worse"
Both mouthed the words.
Lest, she knew the better
may sometimes be bitter,
...
Hmm, I don't want to be too nosy.
But, Just I have a great empathy
for such act.
And this is a fact.
STOP WOMEN ABUSE!
Comments
Post a Comment