MAMA TEARS DRY
.......
The night is gone, a day is born.
Soaring through the chilly blue,
A shiny scarlet sky
That sips the early droplet dew.
The night is gone, a day is born.
Soaring through the chilly blue,
A shiny scarlet sky
That sips the early droplet dew.
'mama tears' dry. it's a day to smile.
The misery in a mother's story
Abates this day,
To open a chapter of Joy,
Prosperity and Long-life. Above all...
Abates this day,
To open a chapter of Joy,
Prosperity and Long-life. Above all...
'mama tears' dry. it's a day to smile.
Ɛna Pa,
I deem it great an honour
To wish you 'Awoda Pa'.
You've being such a great mother.
...it's a day to smile.
Ɛna Pa,
I deem it great an honour
To wish you 'Awoda Pa'.
You've being such a great mother.
...it's a day to smile.
"Blessed are the hands that mold
And the womb that bore
To ye I uphold
My hands to adore"
And the womb that bore
To ye I uphold
My hands to adore"
'mama tears' dry. it's a day to smile
Comments
Post a Comment